First Church Meeting Canceled
We pray this message finds all our congregations safe and healthy. Your church leaders
have been praying and praising God for your well-being.
The first phase may begin in September. We will have an outside worship service at the
Marinette First United Church and at Peshtigo. The service is scheduled to be approximately
45 minutes in length.
- Harmony - Building open & Reopening for outdoor worship on July 26 at 9AM.
- Parish online worships continuing as usual, Sunday at 9:30 am on Facebook & Sunday at 11AM on YouTube channel.
The following rules will apply for outdoor service:
1. If someone in your family has a fever, cough, chills or any other symptom, please stay home to
2. Leave one space between each vehicle in the parking lot to maintain safe distance of 6-10 feet.
Volunteer parking attendants will help with this arrangement. You may bring lawn chairs
and sit outside your vehicle or under the trees for shade. Bring umbrellas for shade or
3. Masks will be required if you are outside of your vehicle.
4. We are working on live music, but will not have hymnals.
5. You are encouraged to bring your bibles.
6. We encourage hand waves, thumbs up or big smiles of welcome. No physical contact.
7. Pastor will be located on the covered walkway into the church, with an amplifier so all can hear.
8. The church restrooms will be accessible. We ask everyone using the restroom to please
wipe down all surfaces which were touched during use. Sanitation supplies will be on hand.
9. There will be a place to give your offering. Place in envelope with your church name on the
outside. You may continue to send offerings thru the mail to your church.
The procedures and phases for reopening will be reevaluated each week and changes made if necessary.
We invite you all to attend. If you feel uncomfortable in this setting we will continue our on line
worship at 10:30 am Sundays on Facebook, mphonlineportal and our Wednesday Bible Studies
and Devotional time at 10:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this transition.
God's Blessings to you all!!